Allergist/Immunologist Opening with Phoenix Children's Hospital
Phoenix Children's Hospital
Phoenix Children's Hospital
Inpatient and outpatient
Phoenix Children's Hospital is seeking an Allergist/Immunologist to join our team of professionals.
- The candidate will join 4 other providers (2 physicians and 2 physician assistants) at Phoenix Children's Hospital and its satellites.
- The practice is busy and growing. The patient population is varied, ranging from common allergic disorders to complex cases in both allergy and primary immunodeficiency.
- Our providers participate in several multi-disciplinary clinics (eosinophilic gastrointestinal disorders, atopic dermatitis, asthma, and primary immunodeficiency), allowing for coordination of care with other specialists.
- Education is an important aspect of the position as the clinic participates in training rotating pediatric residents.
- Phoenix Children's Hospital has partnered with Mayo Clinic Arizona for a combined Allergy/Immunology fellowship.
- Physicians will have clinics with the fellows as well as regular interaction with the Allergists/Immunologists at Mayo Clinic through Allergy/Immunology Grand Rounds, Case Conference and Journal Club.
- Physicians have academic faculty appointments through the Mayo Clinic School of Medicine, University of Arizona College of Medicine-Phoenix and Creighton University School of Medicine.
- The actively involved in clinical and translational research in food allergy, eosinophilic gastrointestinal disorders, and asthma. Prospective candidates should have an interest in participating in research efforts.
• M.D. or D.O. degree
• Board certified in Internal Medicine and/or Pediatrics
• Board certified or Board eligible in Allergy/Immunology
About Phoenix Children's Hospital
Phoenix Children’s is Arizona’s premier hospital for family-centered, pediatric care for patients with complex medical needs. We’re proud of the broad and deep experience our expert team of physicians and staff brings across more than 75 pediatric subspecialties — experience you won’t find anyplace else in Arizona. With a medical staff of nearly 1,000 specialists, Phoenix Children’s is one of the largest pediatric healthcare systems in the country, and the most comprehensive children's care facility in the state. We provide inpatient, outpatient, trauma and emergency care. Phoenix Children’s is thrilled to once again be named a “Best Children’s Hospital” by U.S. News & World Report. Recognition on the 2018–2019 list marks the 8th year Phoenix Children’s has earned this prestigious ranking. We are the only pediatric hospital in Arizona to make this list, and each year it's an honor to have the hard work of our staff and stakeholders recognized. Each of the following Phoenix Children’s departments earned recognition among the top 50 pediatric facilities in the country. -Cancer, #20, represented by Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders at Phoenix Children's-Cardiology and Heart Surgery, #9, represented by Phoenix Children’s Heart Center-Diabetes and Endocrinology, #35-Gastroenterology and GI Surgery, #26-Neonatology, #34-Nephrology, #23-Neurology and Neurosurgery, #28, represented by Barrow Neurological Institute at Phoenix Children’s-Orthopedics, #24-Pulmonology, #39-Urology, #28
Posted July 31, 2020