PRN Physician for Primary Care Clinic
East Aurora, NY
Premise Health is seeking a PRN physician to work at our Health and Wellness Center for our client, MOOG, located in East Aurora, NY. Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provides episodic, preventive, and acute health care to patients.
- May provide occupational health services (i.e., post-offer physicals, occupational surveillance exams, medical monitoring, return to work exams and Worker’s Compensation medical guidance) in some health centers
- Conducts histories and physical examinations and prescribes medications and/or medical treatments based on best practice standards
- Develops treatment plans in collaboration with patients; educates and advises on medical issues as needed
- Provides referrals both internally and externally to appropriate medical resource or specialty
- Evaluates the effectiveness of medical care and monitors progress of patients
- Participates in the development of annual health center goals and objectives
- Maintains medical records using (In some health centers it may be using Electronic Medical Record software)
If you are interested in becoming part of a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare, click below to apply!
Posted March 24, 2021