Neuro Oncologist for Busy Expanding Program-Desirable Midwest Location
Neuro-Oncologist for System Expansion
AdvocateAurora Health is recruiting a fellowship trained Neuro-Oncologist in the greater Chicagoland area serving patients from across Illinois. Advocate Medical Group’s Neuro Oncology practice is one of the largest and fastest growing programs in the region led by nationally renowned Neuro Oncologist, Dr. Nina Paleologos.
• Large and growing Neuroscience service line spanning Illinois and Wisconsin
• Robust Neuro Oncology program with regional patient referrals
• Multidisciplinary practice environment which includes a large team of Neuro Oncology fellowship trained Neurosurgeons, Medical Oncologists, and Radiation Oncologists with superior physician leadership
• Advocate Health Care is member of Alliance
• Advocate Neuro Oncology is a member of the Brain Tumor Trial Collaborative (BTTC) and Chicagoland office for the Head for the Cure Foundation Physician Engagement
• Interest and experience in clinical trials (preferred)
About AdvocateAurora Health-Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
We are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
For more information please forward your CV to email@example.com
Posted June 30, 2020