Employed Anesthesia Opportunity in Northern, NY
Inpatient and outpatient
Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center is looking for a Anesthesiologist to join our team!
- Dynamic Physician wanted to provide quality care.
- Employed position
- Primarily bread and butter cases (NO Cardio-pulmonary, Neuro, or high risk OB) And will assist with anesthesia-related medical situations such as, airway management.
- Must be a team leader and supervise 3-4 CRNA's.
- State of the art equipment and resources for effective patient care.
- Call is light and no Second call allows for a work/life balance.
Offer Package Outline**:**
- Starting Salary: $461,052
- Competitive Sign-on Bonus and Relocation
- Student Loan Repayment Available
- PTO -- 30 PTO days, plus 7 holidays (296 hours)
- Annual CME Allowance $4000 and 4 days
- Malpractice Insurance: Occurrence Based
- Full Benefits Package Includes: Health & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability and Eligibility to participate in the Medical Center's retirement plans.
About Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center:
Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center on the St. Lawrence River (The Thousand Islands Region) is on the Canadian border. Ottawa (Canada's Capital) is 45 minutes away and Montreal is 2 hours away. Both are an integral part of our lifestyle offering diverse cultural, shopping and dining options.
The St. Lawrence River provides crystal clear waters to enjoy water sports. With close proximity to the Adirondack Mountains and Lake Placid ensure great skiing, hiking and camping.
Our local school system (K-12) offer strong academic programs, with a large variety of sports programs and extracurricular activities. Additionally, there are 4 colleges within 30 minute radius.
Housing options include waterfront property; in-town homes and farmland are all affordably priced. The reasonable cost of living here allows you to enjoy all this and more!
Posted January 21, 2020