Internal Medicine Physician | AppleCare Medical
Inpatient and outpatient
Primary Responsibilities: For those who want invent the future of health care, here's your opportunity. We're going beyond basic care to health programs integrated across the entire continuum of care. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.
Today, AppleCare Medical is comprised of hundreds of board - certified private - practice, independent physicians. Collectively, our physicians have been serving the Southeast area of Los Angeles and Northern Orange County for decades, providing their medical expertise and passion to improving the health of our communities.
As a part of our continued growth, we are searching for a new Primary Care Physician to join our team!
- Examines, diagnoses and treats patients for acute injuries, infections, and illnesses
- Counsels and educates patients and families about acute and chronic conditions or concerns
- Documents items such as: appropriate chief complaint, past medical, family, and social history, review of systems, examinations, medications, allergies, assessment and plan
- Formulates diagnostic and treatment plans
- Prescribes and administers medications, therapies, and procedures
- Orders lab and imaging tests to determine and manage an immediate treatment plan and provides advice on follow up
- Responsible for the coordination of care with specialists and appropriate ancillary services
- Completes all documentation and paperwork in a timely manner
- Maintains quality of care standards as defined by the practice
- Active and unrestricted California medical license
- Board Certified or eligible in Internal Medicine
- 1 or more years of Outpatient Clinic experience
- Current and unrestricted DEA certificate
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work without direct supervision and practice autonomously
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Managed Care/IPA/Health Plan experience
- Bilingual in Spanish strongly preferred
Posted October 2, 2020