Outpatient Endocrinology - Advanced Practice Provider - $5000 Sign on Bonus
Piedmont Healthcare is currently recruiting for a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner to join the team in Conyers, GA. This is a full-time position working in an outpatient setting.
Ambulatory care responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assesses patient and performs diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to assist physician in diagnosing medical problems and prescribes necessary treatment and services for quality patient care.
• Takes patient histories, conducts physical examinations, writes progress notes, prepares patient workups and summaries noting pertinent positive and negative findings, obtains psychosocial history relevant to patient care, and assumes responsibility for developing therapeutic relationships with patients.
• Orders and schedules laboratory studies and diagnostic procedures. Explains necessity, preparation, nature, and anticipated effects of scheduled diagnostic and therapeutic procedure(s) to the patient, patient’s family, and staff.
• Monitors progress of patients, reports progress to supervising physician, and maintains record of each patient’s progress, consulting with supervising physician when patient’s progress does not meet anticipated and/or predetermined criteria.
Piedmont Benefits include:
• Competitive compensation
• CME allowance
• Quality, Service and Reputation
• Graduate from a school of nursing with current Georgia license for Advanced Practice Nursing and a Master’s degree in Nursing
• Must have 2 years of experience working as a Nurse Practitioner Preferred Experience:
Posted October 1, 2021