Pediatric Otolaryngologist | Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way
Premier Pediatric ENT Practice – Central Florida
We have an exciting opportunity for a board certified, fellowship trained pediatric ENT to join our team of 4 pediatric ENTs, 3 nurse practitioners and 3 audiologists in Orlando, FL.
- Well-established and respected practice in the Orlando area for the past 15 years
- Dedicated to providing the best care to infants, children and adolescents with conditions affecting the head and neck
- The partners have over 70 combined years of surgical experience with training from Johns Hopkins, Harvard, George Washington University and the University of Florida
- Named among Best Doctors in America for over 10 years
- Active members of the surgical departments at Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children and Advent Health for Children
- Serve as pediatric otolaryngology consultants on many multidisciplinary teams including the cleft palate and craniofacial teams, cochlear implant team and aerodigestive and swallowing disorder clinic
- Cover both of the major hospital systems in the city with an expansive variety and complexity of cases
- Training of resident physicians and fellows
- Abundant opportunities to participate in education, research and clinical development programs
Although known for its theme parks and year-round sunshine, Orlando is equally appealing to nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts. White-sand Florida beaches are an easy one-hour drive away, abundant parks and natural areas boast recreational activities and wildlife viewing, and golf-lovers flock to the plentiful premier courses. Disney World and Universal Studios top the list of entertainment activities but there are also a multitude of restaurants, festivals and sporting events to attend. With a diverse population, Orlando has built a cohesive community of reasonably priced residential housing from quaint rural towns to upscale enclaves, many on the numerous lakes dotting the area.
Posted April 11, 2022