Remote Psychiatric Preceptors (Multiple openings) | Great Pay | Flexible Schedule
Avenia has several available openings throughout the US for Psychiatric Preceptors
To apply or learn more about these positions, simply go to - https://tinyurl.com/Avenia-Clinician to book an appointment to speak with us.
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer and/or Training Director
Scope of work: Provides monitoring and clinical skills training & exposure to nurse practitioner and physician assistant students.
Education: M.D. from accredited University or Medical School
Completion of a Psychiatric Residency Program
• Has experience in mental health services
• Has medical license within the U.S.
- Provide monitors and proctors nurse practitioner and physicians assistant students in psychiatric services
- Provides feedback and training on clinical skills development with NP and PA students
- Drug Screen
- Professional License
- Driver’s License
- Privacy Act Statement
- Confidentiality Form
- Cogent Criminal Background Check
- Annual Training
Posted April 23, 2021