House Calls Nurse Practitioner
Mission Hills, CA
Optum is looking for a Full-time House Calls Nurse Practitioner to join our team in the San Fernando Valley area. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
Optum offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefits package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial online application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Hours are from 8am-5pm, Mon-Fri
- 4-8 house calls per day
- The footprint of the area spans all of the San Fernando Valley
- Call required - one week every 10 weeks, 5pm-8am, telephonic only
- Scheduled 2 weeks in advance
- Unrestricted California State Nurse Practitioner License
- Master’s degree from a four-year college and/or a professional certification beyond a four-year college
- Previous experience in a clinical setting
- Current California DEA certificate
- Medical or fluent Spanish speaking ability
- Previous house calls/home visits, geriatric or palliative care experience/training preferred
- Flexible, independent, autonomous and confident
- Competitive base salary with full benefits such as medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, malpractice insurance, etc.
- Performance, patient panel, and metric bonus program
- Paid CME days and expenses paid for
- Opportunities for partnership and senior partnership
- Advanced EMR system in place
- Licensure reimbursement
Posted October 5, 2020