Penn State Health is Looking for an Advanced Practice Provider to First-Assist in the Operating Room
Near Camp Hill, PA
Penn State Health Holy Spirit Medical Center
Penn State Health
Penn State Health is seeking Advanced Practice Providers for our Critical Care - General Surgery Department located in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania.
- This APP will work in collaboration with a team of healthcare professionals in the Inpatient setting.
- Rounding on the floors and ICU, performing bedside procedures.
- Conducting ER consults and responding to Trauma alerts.
- First Assisting in the Operating Room.
- No Outpatient clinic work is expected - only hospital.
What we’re seeking:
- Graduate of an AMA-approved Physician Assistant Program or baccalaureate or higher degree program that meets licensure requirements in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- OR Master's Degree in a Critical Care or Acute Care Nurse Practitioner program with a minimum of one-year CRNP experience and three (3) years critical care experience as a staff nurse and National Certification as an advanced practice nurse.
- Licensed as a Physician Assistant in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania OR as a CRNP by Pennsylvania Board of Nurse Examiners.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Competitive salary and excellent benefit package
- Relocation Assistance
- CME Time and Funds
- 5% 401k match and more!
About Penn State Health:
Penn State Health is a multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across 29 counties in central Pennsylvania. It employs more than 16,500 people systemwide.
***Looking for an opportunity to First-Assist in the OR? This job is for you! Interested applicants, please apply here: Job ID 25120 for PA and 25171 for NP. pennstatehealth.org
About Penn State Health
Located in Central Pennsylvania, the Penn State Health system offers inviting and safe communities to live, work, play, and learn. The surrounding neighborhoods boast a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a more suburban setting or thriving city rich in theater, arts, and culture. The area is rich in history and offers all the beautiful inspiration of the four seasons. You’ll discover numerous opportunities for day trips, local adventures, outdoor and indoor activities. We're conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC. Nearby airports and Amtrak stations along with close proximity to major interstates make living in Central Pennsylvania convenient and fulfilling from both professional and personal perspectives.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.
Posted July 2, 2021
Paid Time Off
Life Health Dental Vision Disability Insurance
Sign On Bonus
Paid Time Off
Loan Repayment Assistance