Full-time Hospitalist in Scottsbluff, NE
Regional West Medical Center
TeamHealth is expanding with our partner, Regional West Medical Center in Scottsbluff, Nebraska, and seeking a top-notch physician to become part of our established hospitalist team at Regional West. This position offers a flexible block schedule with 12-hour shifts. Main responsibilities include rounding, admissions, and discharge. The clinician must be comfortable with arterial lines and intubation. This position will include day-shift coverage needed from 7am to 7pm.
Regional West Medical Center is a 188-bed hospital with 50 floor beds that see an average census of 42 patients. There are 48 hours of physician coverage and 12 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily. There is a 28-bed ICU with extended coverage as well as a GME program on site. Cerner is the EMR system currently used.
We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine to apply. We cannot consider 2022 residents for this position at this time.
This position will offer you a collegial practice setting, a mix of patient acuity, readily accessible specialists on staff, and a tenured nursing staff. Take advantage of a competitive base salary, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Excellent hourly rate
- Paid professional liability insurance and tail coverage
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike. Join our team; we value and empower clinicians. Partner with us; we deliver on our promises. Learn more at www.teamhealth.com.
Posted June 30, 2021