Physician Assistant Openings with Indian Health Services | Excellent Federal Beneftis
Rapid City, SD
These Physician Assistant positions are located within the Great Plains Area, IHS.
- Assesses plans and provides direct and comprehensive primary, therapeutic and preventative medical care to individual geriatric, adult, adolescent, pediatric and infant patients and their families.
- Makes diagnosis and decisions concerning medical needs of patients, formulates and implements plan of care which may involve various treatment modalities, prescribing medications, consultation with other Healthcare providers.
- Provides care and preventive services to healthy individuals, including guidance in nutrition, illness prevention, accident prevention, growth and development.
- Documents data, patient assessment(s) and care plan(s) in electronic health record.
- Teaches and counsels patients and family on disease prevention and health maintenance techniques.
- Occasional travel may be expected
Belcourt, ND, Forst Thompson, SD, Eagle Butte SD, Kyle SD, Lower Brule, SD, Rapid City, SD, Wanblee, SD, Pine Ridge, SD, and Rosebud, SD.
Benefits of Working with IHS:
- Only 1 license/50 states needed at Federal Facilities
- Exceptional Federal Benefits, including Health and life insurance benefits
- Outstanding Federal Retirement Plan, and much more
Posted February 3, 2021