Gastroenterology Opportunity in a Lovely Virginia City
A hospital in Virginia is seeking a Gastroenterology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Full time - May 31st 2021 - December 31st 2021 with potential to extend
- Schedule/Hours: 24 hour call is 7:00 am - 7:00 am
- Clinic is 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call Requirements: Yes - flexible
- Volume: 15-25 patients per day. Rounding on 2-4 patients per day average, get 3-5 calls per shift, get called back 0-2 times per shift.
- Patient Ages: Mostly adult
- Support Staff: Yes - LPN and office
- EMR/Charting: Athena
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
About the Location:
- Galax, Virginia is the gateway to the Blue Ridge Mountains. The City is rich with tradition, shopping, recreation and scenic beauty.
- A visit to Galax, Virginia offers everything from quaint downtown shops to hiking and Old Time Bluegrass Music festivals.
- Galax, Virginia is home to the largest Old Time Bluegrass Fiddler’s Convention as well as the New River Trail. Come, explore Galax!
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -022021-24030
Posted February 11, 2021