A clinic in New York is seeking a Endocrinology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: As soon as credentialed
- Schedule: Part-time, 2 days a month, 8 hour shifts
- Setting: Outpatient
- Volume: 10-12
- Patient Ages: Adults
- Procedures: Primarily Diabetes Patients
- Cases: Practice is an Article 28 Clinic - funded by Medicare and Medicaid. The patients they serve are Adults with Developmental Disability and the client is asking that the candidates we present are familiar with this type of patient population.
- Support Staff: RN and Primary Care Group
- EMR/Charting: ECW
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: DEA
- Fast credentialing;
- Flexible schedule;
- No call required
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job Id: JN -092021-25390