Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
Here we grow again...
Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist position in Webster, TX, a suburb of Houston
30 minutes from the beaches of Galveston
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist to join a highly desirable and growing consultative practice in a new location:
- Join a team of 8+ MFMs at our collaborative, friendly and evidence-based practice
- Consult only
- Genetic counselor on-site
- On-site nurse practitioner support
- Our physicians enjoy recognition as Houston's Top Docs award!
- Office locations in The Woodlands, Willowbrook, Kingwood, Tanglewood, Katy and the Sugar Land area
- Teaching opportunities with Texas A&M and University of Houston Medical Schools available if desired
- Research opportunities available if desired
- Competitive compensation and benefits plus an educational and CME budget with full support of conference attendance
"MEDNAX offers a complex portfolio of non-clinical activities that range from national Quality Collaboratives, virtual and live scientific conferences/webinars, research projects, as well as participation in other performance improvement or innovation projects. We also support a variety of professional development, talent development or leadership activities that include: quality/safety certifications, medical simulation certification, genomics, AI, lean/six sigma certification, finance, negotiation skills and strategic leadership. For interested candidates, we also offer a few slots for healthcare administration or clinical research fellowships."
MEDNAX is a multi-specialty national medical group with a significant Maternal-Fetal Medicine Division - Obstetrix Medical Group. Obstetrix Medical Group is currently compromised of 30 MFM practices with more than 150 maternal-fetal medicine physicians covering more than 15 states. This makes us the single largest employer of MFMs nationwide.
Posted December 21, 2021