A clinic in North Carolina is seeking a Family Practice Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Monday-Friday 9:00 AM -5:30 PM beginning as soon as credentialed.
- 1-2 Saturdays per month.
- Schedule: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM Saturdays (subject to change)
- Setting: Outpatient
- Volume: 4 patients per hour (every 15 minutes)
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Procedures: Sutures, Removal of foreign objects from superficial wounds, Ears, Superficial Eye, or Nose, (or Vaginal); Stitching and/or Removal of Stitches for Wounds and Lacerations; Incision and Drainage
- Cases: Diabetes, Hypertension, Thyroid, UTI, Rash
- Support Staff: MA, NP, Front Desk
- EMR/Charting: Kareo
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications: ACLS; BLS; DEA; DOT; PALS
- Less than 1 hour from an international airport; Long term assignment; No call required
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job Id: JN -092020-22988