Family Medicine Faculty Position with OB to Join Residency Program with Allegheny Health Network
Saint Vincent Hospital
Allegheny Health Network
Inpatient and outpatient
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting a core faculty member for the Family Medicine Residency Program at Saint Vincent Hospital in Erie, Pennsylvania.
- Providing an active role in teaching FM residents and medical students
- Dedicate 60% time to the residency including teaching, administration and scholarly activity
- Maintain a clinical practice.
- A Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy, and be board-certified.
- Additional experience in health care education or GME is preferred but not necessary.
AHN Proudly Offers:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts.
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western, PA – nine diverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities and growing!
Erie is a vibrant city located on the southern shore of Great Lake Erie. Access the 7 miles of beaches and 14 miles of trails at Presque Isle, enjoy a weekend exploring the local wineries, breweries and eateries or visit one of the many local museums – Erie has something for everyone! Low cost of living, close proximity to major cities and accessibility to great public and private schools make Erie, PA a great location for individuals and families alike.
About Allegheny Health Network
Allegheny Health Network has received numerous national, regional, and local accolades for superior outcomes, quality care, and positive impacts on the communities we serve. Comprised of seven hospitals, three Health+ Wellness Pavilions and more than 200 primary and specialty care practices, the AHN team includes approximately 2,000 physicians, 17,000 employees, and 2,000 volunteers.As one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA, many of our hospitals are ranked #1 in the market for delivering the highest quality of care in several clinical categories according to the Quantros’ CareChex® 2017 Hospital Quality Ratings.
Posted July 6, 2020