$50 K bonus - Fellowship trained Interventional Radiologist needed for the California Central Valley – Fellows Welcome
Envision Physician Services has an opportunity for a full-time fellowship trained Radiologist to assist our group that serves the Mercy Medical Center Merced. This 186 bed hospital opened in 2010, which added to its ability to deliver high-quality care. It has a very active ED and 24 bed ICU/CCU. It is the major obstetrical hospital in the area. There is a Level II NICU which is affiliated with Valley Children's Hospital. Diagnostic facilities include Cardiac Catheterization Lab, CT scanner and MRI. We are growing the IR service line and will have a dedicated IR suite. All plain films are digital. The entire hospital uses a PACS system allowing physicians to view radiology studies from any hospital computer.
• Strong Foundation in all aspects of Interventional Radiology
• Desire to assist in growth of IR practice
• Proficiency across all modalities including plain film, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine, MRI (if fellowship trained), CT, ultrasound etc.
• MQSA a plus
• Applicants must be ABR/AOBR certified / eligible
• Active California medical license is preferred
• Competitive compensation
• Advanced technical support
• Paid time off, Bonus structure, CME
• Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
• Physician-led practice on a local and regional level
• All benefits effective day one - Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, and 401k
Merced is a growing city of 86,000 people with a newer 186 bed hospital and a University of California Merced campus. Merced is an ideal setting that offers the best of both worlds: close proximity to all the amenities of large metropolitan areas and the low cost, low stress environment of a family oriented community.
Posted May 27, 2021