Co-Chief Hospitalist Opportunity
Fort Wayne, IN
Lutheran Hospital of Indiana
Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions? Sound Physicians is seeking a physician leader who is passionate about embracing innovation. Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful.
What Matters to You
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance
- Benefit from SoundMetrix, our robust data platform
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team for professional education focused on your individual development and growth
Lutheran Hospital is a 396-bed tertiary care facility that opened on Thanksgiving Day in 1904. Lutheran's areas of specialized care include northern Indiana's only heart and kidney transplant programs, an accredited bariatric surgery center, Level II verified adult and pediatric trauma centers, an accredited and commended community hospital cancer care program, and a certified primary stroke center.
- 28 provider team with a clinical performance nurse
- Excellent subspecialty support including 24-hour in house cardiology and critical care coverage
- Closed ICU; No procedures
- Schedule: Day shift - 7 on / 7 off
- Board certification in internal medicine or family medicine required
- Prior chief hospitalist/leadership experience required
About Sound Physicians
As a physician founded and led organization, we provide strong physician Leadership and evidence-based processes along with the tools and infrastructure required to deliver care that is focused on improving quality, patient satisfaction, and hospital performance. Our model is designed to ensure providers have the time and resources needed to deliver compassionate care that enables us to drive improved outcomes. With 3,000+ providers in nearly 40 states, we have a strong foundation that is transforming healthcare around the country while fully supporting our patients, providers, and the communities we serve.
Posted December 28, 2020