General OB/GYN Opportunity at Thriving Independent Hospital in Pennsylvania
Inpatient and outpatient
Evangelical Community Hospital is seeking to recruit an OB/GYN physician to join the team in a thriving community hospital.
About the Role:
- Full scope OB and GYN services in established practice. Performing outpatient and inpatient work in acute hospital.
- 1:5 call; 17 OB beds, 4 L&Ds; 18 bassinets. C-section suite on floor; newly renovated OR suite.
- Superb balance between quality of life and quality of practice; experienced office and medical staff. Outpatient office attached to hospital for ease of care.
- Great mentorship opportunity. New grads welcome!
- Tertiary care center with children’s hospital 30 minutes away. Pediatricians on staff. Support from outside MFM group.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive straight base compensation model.
- Position includes full-time Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and AD&D, Extended Leave, access to 401k Retirement Plan and a Define Pension Plan.
- Generous CME allowances and education time off.
- Malpractice with Tail Coverage.
Posted October 9, 2019