Grow your Hospitalist career with TeamHealth in St. Peters, MO
Saint Peters, MO
TeamHealth has an immediate opportunity in a desirable St. Louis suburb for an internal medicine trained physician to join our established Hospitalist program at Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital in St. Peters, Missouri. This position offers a schedule that truly supports your ability to balance your career with your personal life. Enjoy a 7 days on, 7 days off schedule without daily in-house, 12-hour shift requirements, no procedures, and no night shifts or night call coverage involved, and with Nocturnists in place that work up overnight admissions.
Embrace a reputable and collaborative practice environment with the support of specialists, an experienced nursing staff and hospital administration. This is an excellent opportunity to take advantage of the ability to be actively involved with the hospital on committees and other activities.
TeamHealth is one of the nation’s leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our physician teams so that you can do what you do best. Our leaders are some of the best in the country!
- Schedule which supports work/lifestyle balance
- Established hospitalist program
- Busy, rewarding practice caring for low, mid, and high acuity patients
- Collaborative practice environment
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike. Join our team; we value and empower clinicians. Partner with us; we deliver on our promises. Learn more at www.teamhealth.com.
Posted April 29, 2021