Per Diem Nurse Practitioner, Optum
Rancho Mirage, CA
We at NAMM, a part of Optum, deliver a clearly differentiated level of outcome and service adherence. Come join our team and add to our bench strength as we execute on managed care 2.0 bringing together revenue optimization, appropriate utilization, unit cost management and strategic acquisitions. Quality care saves money without exception. Careers at Optum. We're on a mission to change the face of health care. As the largest health and wellness business in the US, we help 58 million people navigate the health care system, finance their health care needs and achieve their health and well-being goals. Fortunately, we have a team of the best and brightest minds on the planet to make it happen.
As a part of our continued growth, we are searching for a new Per Diem Nurse Practitioner to join our team
- Examines, diagnoses and treats patients of all ages for acute injuries, infections, and illnesses.
- Documents items such as: appropriate chief complaint, past medical, family, and social history, review of systems, examinations, medications, allergies, assessment and plan.
- Prescribes and administers medications, therapies, and procedures
- Orders lab and imaging tests to determine and manage an immediate treatment plan and provides advice on follow up.
- Responsible for the coordination of care with specialists and appropriate ancillary services.
- Completes all documentation and paperwork in a timely manner.
- Maintains quality of care standards as defined by the practice.
- Current and unrestricted Nurse Practitioner license in California
- Board Certified FNP
- 2 or more years of outpatient NP experience
- Availability to work 2 days per week including Friday’s
Posted July 14, 2021