Urgent Care Opportunity in a Historic Texas City
A clinic in Texas is seeking a Urgent Care Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Starting January 18th for four weeks with the possibility to extend
- Monday: 7:00am - 4:00pm
- Tuesday: 7:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday: 7:00am - 4:00pm
- Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: No call
- Volume: 15 patients per day, mostly walk in or urgent care patients
- Patient Ages: 14 months to 99 years. Pedi will be seen for sick visits and check ups
- Procedures: Must be able to do I& D, Suturing, biopsy. Must do gynecology and well woman exams. Must have people skills, be able to communicate appropriately. Must use evidenced-based medicine.
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible within 5 years
- Certifications Needed: ACLS; BLS; DEA; DOT
About the Location:
- Discover all Midland has to offer! From live theatre productions ,sports games, and wildlife preserves, and more! There is something for everyone to enjoy.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -012021-23775
Posted January 8, 2021