Seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist for a fast growing program in Houston
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested in ensures that we can continue to improve the peri-operative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
What Sets Sound ApartCommitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
- Sound Anesthesia offers CRNA's the opportunity to work in collaborative practices with a culture of learning, development and allows them to reach their full potential and career goals.
- Variety of shifts and cases
- Mentorship opportunities available in all areas, including CV, OB, and Regional
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Experienced leadership creates a care team model where each clinician is valued and invested in.
- A Culture of learning and development- an investment in personal development opportunities to reach your greatest potential
- A defined leadership path, education, resources, and career advancement Flexible work and call schedule
Posted June 1, 2021