Exciting opportunity for a neonatal/pediatric hospitalist
to join our dynamic team at this Level 3 NICU
We have immediate openings for full-time or part time BC/BE neonatal/pediatric hospitalists to join our team at Pinnacle Health System’s Harrisburg Hospital.
- 40-bed NICU with over 3,700 deliveries per year at the region’s largest birthing center.
- Comprehensive care includes HFOV, inhaled nitric oxide, and pediatric surgery.
- In addition to providing care in the NICU, providers will also participate in neonatal transports, quality improvement initiatives, and attend high-risk deliveries.
- Experienced providers and new graduates are welcome to apply
- Shifts are flexible and can be 8-hour days, 16-hour nights, or 24 hours.
Harrisburg is a town with a rich history that spans more than 200 years. As the capital of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, it attracts thousands of people to live work and play. Located along the shores of the Susquehanna River, Harrisburg has grown from a modest ferry outpost to a picturesque capital city. In fact, the area was ranked number 45 on US News and World Report’s list for Best Places to Live in 2018. While you can choose to live in Harrisburg, Hershey, PA is less than 30 minutes away. The Sweetest Place on Earth is a thriving resort town of approximately 20,000 and provides residents and visitors with the employment, cultural, and recreational opportunities that is attractive to people of all ages and walks of life. Hershey is a suburban community in a metropolitan area of 400,000 and is one of the fastest growing regions in the state. It’s no wonder Hershey has an overall niche grade of A on niche.com! As if that weren’t enough, big-city weekend getaways are also there for the taking -- New York City, Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C. are a few hours away by car.
Posted November 28, 2021