Orthopedic Surgery Opportunity
Practice your subspecialty with excellent support
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Join an elite orthopedic team in a growing private hospital, less than an hour north of El Paso in Southern New Mexico. This position provides an opportunity to practice with a high level of autonomy and flexibility to focus on a subspecialty in total joint, sports, spine, foot and ankle, or shoulder elbow wrist and hand.
- Join an elite team of three busy orthopedic surgeons
- Available Sports focus with a D1 college athletic program
- Competitive sign on bonus and student loan repayment
- Experienced OR support and ancillary team, as well as advanced practice support in clinic
At an elevation of 3900 feet, Las Cruces offers breathtaking outdoor space and comfortable weather all year long, with an average temperature of 78 degrees and just two inches of annual snowfall. Live in a friendly community dedicated to supporting local business and environmental stewardship. Home of New Mexico State University, Las Cruces has a youthful, dynamic culture.
- Minimal congestion and scenic views make commuting enjoyable instead of stressful
- 90 minutes from Ruidoso, which has more than 50 ski runs on 750 of acres of skiable terrain
- 45 minutes from an international airport with daily service to more than 50 destinations
- Four golf courses in town, including two championship courses that host US Open Qualifying events
Job ID JN-062021-24854