Psychiatrist Needed for Anaheim Adult Mental Health Program
Psychiatrists at Telecare work in collaboration with multi-disciplinary team to implement plan for treatment. Participate in interdisciplinary treatment team meetings. The team may include various disciplines including
Physician shall provide professional psychiatric services, on behalf of Telecare, in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement as follows:
Assessment and Diagnosi
Interview of patients to gather relevant history including but not limited to current psychiatric symptoms, previous psychiatric treatment and hospitalizations, previous response to medications, substance use, physical health issues, history of abuse or neglect, history of violence, and pertinent family history.
Utilize effective communication methods to foster the therapeutic relationship and promote positive clinical outcomes.
Gather data from multiple sources including reviews of previous medical records, psychosocial and other evaluations performed by multidisciplinary team, and interviews of family members as appropriate.
• Clinical experience in the treatment of adults with serious mental illness, including those with comorbid medical and/or substance use disorders
• A medical degree from a medical school accredited by the American Medical Association or the American Osteopathic Association and successful completion of residency training program in psychiatry
• An active California Medical License, in good standing
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• All opportunities at Telecare are contingent upon successful completion and receipt of acceptable results of the applicable post-offer physical examination, 2-step PPD test for tuberculosis, acceptable criminal background clearances, excluded party sanctions, and degree or license verification.
Posted July 12, 2021