Pediatric Infectious Disease opportunity with Lehigh Valley Health Network
- Lehigh Valley Reilly Children’s hospital is the only Children’s Hospital in eastern PA outside of Philadelphia
- Inpatient consultation including oncology, burn and trauma patients
- Outpatient general infectious disease clinic
- Only pediatric travel clinic in the region servicing Eastern PA and New Jersey families.
- Teaching responsibilities for the education of our pediatric resident and medical students from University of South Florida Morsani College of medicine.
- Participate in well-established antibiotic stewardship program and infection prevention
- Opportunities to develop/participate in clinical research and quality improvement projects
Lehigh Valley Reilly Children’s Hospital:
- We have a growing pediatric department with 30+ specialties, located at our Pediatric Specialty Center and satellite offices plus a large pediatric primary care network servicing children across the region
- Our recently renovated 30-bed pediatric inpatient unit is staffed 24/7 by dedicated surgical and hospital medicine specialists.
- We have a 40-bed Level IV neonatal intensive care unit (NICU), which ranks in the top 10 percent of patient satisfaction, and is the only one of its kind in the region.
- Our 8-bed pediatric intensive care unit (PICU) is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week by a team of intensivists, pediatric specialists and hospitalists. Plus, our highly trained PICU nurses are certified in pediatric advanced life support. We have more than 20 years of experience caring for kids in our community.
- The team serves a broad geographic area that includes parts of central and northeast Pennsylvania and western New Jersey with pediatric transport providing ground and helicopter transport’s across the entire region
Posted November 2, 2021