Full-Time Acute Rehab Opening with Expanding Physiatry Practice
Rehabilitation Specialists of New Jersey is a physician-lead physiatry practice. We are looking for someone who is dedicated, service oriented, has a high level of personal integrity, and wants to be part of a continually growing and financially stable practice.
About Rehabilitation Specialists of New Jersey:
- RSNJ is a virtual physiatry practice.
- RSNJ places its focus on integrity, client service, engagement, innovation, and collaboration.
- Serving Acute facility
- Guaranteed minimum salary. (Your paycheck is not based on percentage of revenue.)
- Bonus structure based on your own wRVU benchmark.Practice provided personal protective equipment (PPE.) Each physician has their own stock of all PPE items.
- Care for patients in an Acute Care Rehabilitation Facility.
- Approximate 15 - 20 patient encounter volume, daily. (Option to see more patients in SNF facility.)
- Rotating weekend call, for new admissions.
- Flexibility for your best work/life balance.
- Collaboration between practice physicians
- Serve as a practice ambassador to facility care teams and administration.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, with practice paid portion. (Medical and Dependant care FSA plans available.)
- 401K Retirement Plan, plan eligibility 90 days after start date.
- Life Insurance Policy - Practice Paid
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Annual CME and licensing allowance.
- Practice provided laptop.
Posted January 22, 2021