Grow with Mayo Clinic in Florida in Innovation and Compassionate Care
Mayo Clinic Hospital in Florida
Mayo Clinic - Gastro Team
The Mayo Clinic Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology in Jacksonville, Florida is seeking a Gastroenterologist to join our complement of 36 physicians, ARNPs, and fellows.
About The Practice:
- Doctors in the Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology at Mayo Clinic specialize in preventing, diagnosing and treating digestive tract and liver disorders. These mainly include conditions involving the pancreas, liver, gallbladder, esophagus, stomach, small intestine and colon.
- The inflammatory bowel disease team includes three MDs, three advanced practice nurse practitioners and three nursing staff. Fifty percent of the inflammatory bowel disease patients are tertiary referrals from advanced care.
- The primary responsibilities include providing care and treatment in collaboration with the inflammatory bowel disease GI care team while also participating in the general endoscopy and hospital rotation.
- Compelling Compensation
- Exceptional Benefits, including Pension and 403(b).
- Generous academic and professional development budget and travel allowances.
- Board-eligible for board-certified in Gastroenterology
- Beneficial to have strong diagnostic skills and experience in treating digestive tract disorders
- New graduates are also encouraged to apply.
About Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville:
- Mayo Clinic is the nation's #1 Hospital in Florida according to U.S. News and World Report.
- Jacksonville is the largest city in area in the continental United States. A beautiful coastal Florida city that features excellent year-round climate, over 20 miles of beaches and outstanding outdoor recreational, cultural and family-oriented amenities.
- The “River City by the Sea” has an excellent school system, reasonable cost of living and a thriving business environment. Medical professionals and patients are drawn to Jacksonville by an extraordinary network of high-profile healthcare facilities
About Mayo Clinic - Gastro Team
Join the authority in medicine and partner with the nation’s best hospital (U.S. News & World Report 2020-2021), ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. At Mayo Clinic, we believe there is a better path to healing that humanizes the practice of health care and inspires hope in the people who need it most. You will be part of an amazing diverse team committed to solving the most serious and complex medical challenges – one patient at a time.
Doctors in the Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology at Mayo Clinic specialize in preventing, diagnosing and treating digestive tract and liver disorders. These mainly include conditions involving the pancreas, liver, gallbladder, esophagus, stomach, small intestine and colon.
With 13 specialty groups and more than 140 digestive disease specialists on staff, the Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology at Mayo Clinic is one of the largest and most deeply experienced in the world.
Innovation and compassion are paramount to providing world-class medical care to patients from all over the world. We lean on the variety of perspectives and backgrounds of our colleagues’ to continuously challenge ourselves and to create a workplace that supports diversity, equity, and inclusion. Become part of the legacy that embraces our differences and enables us to provide the best care to patients from all over the world.
Posted April 5, 2021