Primary Care Medical Director in the Bay Area
Premise Health is proud to partner with Workday and is seeking a Full Time Medical Director to work at our Health and Wellness Center located in beautiful Pleasanton, CA. This is a great opportunity to start practicing medicine the way that you’ve always wanted to. We allow you the flexibility to have a great work-life balance without overwhelming you with patient restrictions.
What makes this opportunity unique:
- Practice evidence-based medicine in an environment where you are not paid for production
- Bottom line is measured by the quality of patient care
- A work/life balance that is not just promised
- A collaborative approach with a focus on each individual patient
- Practice in a supportive, collaborative environment
- Less paperwork and administration time
- Ability to tap into a national clinical information infrastructure
- Minimum educational requirement: MD or DO degree, Board Certified in Family Practice,Internal Medicine and/or Occupational Health by the AOA or ABMS
- 3-5 years’ minimum in Family practice, emergency room, ambulatory care, or Occupational Health settings, Primary Care or Emergency Medicine or Board Eligible in aforementioned practice areas
- Licensed to practice medicine in the state within which the Medical Center is located
If you are interested in becoming part of the leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare, apply today!
Posted October 15, 2020