General Psychiatrist, Wichita Falls, TX
Wichita Falls, TX
(Full-Time) General Psychiatrist
Red River Hospital is the leading provider of inpatient and outpatient behavioral healthcare in Wichita Falls, TX. Our treatment services and specialized programs address drug and alcohol addiction and co-occurring mental illness.
- # Beds: 96
- Age Group/Range: Geriatric
- Licensed Psychiatrist in the state of Texas
- Board Certification required or progressing toward board certification
- Ability to work hours to meet the needs of our clients
- Willingness to work in a multidisciplinary team environment, leading the treatment of patients in a collaborative and collegial manner.
Wichita Falls is a city located in North Texas. It has excellent schools, a diverse cultural scene, a modern university, great parks, a very good medical center with a Level II Trauma ER and first class Cardiac care. Wichita Falls also has a very reasonable cost of living.”
Our mission is to create an organization that sets the standard of excellence in the treatment of specialty behavioral health and addiction disorders.
For more details, please contact Debbie Hughes - email@example.com / 615.861.7581 or text - 615.779.8088
Posted March 1, 2021