Rheumatologist Opportunity with Sign-on Bonus - Rochester Regional Health
Inpatient and outpatient
Rochester Regional Health is seeking a BE/BC Rheumatologist to join their premier medical group that is continuing to expand as the health system grows.
As a Rheumatologist with Rochester Regional Health:
- You are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier.
- You are in a physician led integrated system where you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work.
- Join a collaborative team of nine Board Certified Allergists/Immunologists and Rheumatologists as well as four Advanced Practice Providers.
- Call schedule of 1:4.
- Extensive opportunities for medical education and clinical research if interested.
- With five locations serving the Rochester area, our services are easy and convenient for our patients. This includes a State-of-the-art Infusion Center, which offers a relaxed setting for our patients who require IV immunoglobulin replacement and intravenous therapy for their rheumatologic conditions.
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee and performance based incentives
- Generous sign on bonus
- Fully-covered relocation services
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance with full coverage + tail
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- Paid time off: Vacation/ Holiday/ CME
Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Posted October 9, 2019