Urgent Care Nocturnist | Focus on Patient Care with Optum
Los Angeles, CA
Optum is looking for a Full-Time Urgent Care Nocturnist to join our team in Downtown Los Angeles. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Work out of our Downtown LA Urgent Care clinic that is open 24-hours/365 days per year
- Avg patient census 1-2 per hour
- Three 12 hour shifts per week - all nocturnist shifts (12-hour shifts only)
- Competitive base pay with additional pay differentials
- Treat patients of all ages, peds to geriatric
- New grads welcome to apply!
- Unrestricted CA Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- ACLS and PALS certification
- Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine trained candidates from an ACGME accredited program
- Must be open and comfortable working evening, overnight or weekend shifts
- Previous Urgent Care/Emergency Care experience
- Spanish fluency
Posted July 16, 2021