Urgent Care Nocturnist | Focus on Patient Care with Optum
Los Angeles, CA
Optum is looking for a Full-Time Urgent Care Nocturnist to join our team in Downtown Los Angeles. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Work out of our Downtown LA Urgent Care clinic that is open 24-hours/365 days per year
- Avg patient census 1-2 per hour
- Three 12 hour shifts per week - all nocturnist shifts (12-hour shifts only)
- Competitive base pay with additional pay differentials
- Treat patients of all ages, peds to geriatric
- New grads welcome to apply!
- Unrestricted CA Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- ACLS and PALS certification
- Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine trained candidates from an ACGME accredited program
- Must be open and comfortable working evening, overnight or weekend shifts
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- Previous Urgent Care/Emergency Care experience
- Spanish fluency
Posted September 14, 2021