Radiologist Opportunity with the Department of Defense in Texas - Any State License
A clinic in Texas is seeking a Radiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Government locums assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: As soon as possible for 1 year with option to extend
- Credentialing can take 3-4 months before cleared for work
- Schedule/Hours: Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Call Requirements: will share in call rotation, currently 1:5, will decrease as additional Radiologists are hired. very light call, will get paid hourly if called back in (rarely) no additional for carrying a pager
- Volume: Approximately 100 reads per day
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Support Staff: Yes Rad Techs and RN's
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications Needed: BLS; MQSA
- Additional Requirements: U.S. Citizenship required; medical work experience in the United States in the specialty you are applying for, in the past 12 months, completion of U.S. residency training; any active unrestricted state license
- Additional Qualifications for Government Jobs: Board Certified or Board Eligible
About the Location:
- Explore all Fort Hood has to offer! From museums, parks, breweries, and more, there is an activity for everyone to enjoy!
- Federal facilities such as Veteran Affairs, Indian Health Services and Tribal Facilities, have a diverse population that allow providers to connect with patients and other providers from different cultures and backgrounds while giving back to their community and country.
Your malpractice insurance is covered, and pending the contract, you will either receive a per diem for your travel and lodging or we will cover flight, rental car and lodging. Pay is on a weekly basis.
Please reference job # JN -012021-23894
Posted January 26, 2021