Las Vegas - High Earning Potential - Low Patient Volume
Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician
100% Outpatient Practice - Managed Care Panel
Las Vegas, Nevada - Virtual Interviews Available
Join an organization that’s focused on patient care, not volume! Currently seeking physicians who are looking to be apart of a medical group that is committed to delivering the highest quality to all its patients.
- 100% outpatient position with a Monday through Friday schedule - no call responsibilities
- High earning potential - physicians are earning $275,000 and up
- Manageable patient volumes - see no more than 16 patients per day
- Extensive benefits package include health, dental, and vision insurance; 401K with matching, 6 weeks of PTO, CME, malpractice and more!
- Both new grads and experienced physicians are welcome to apply
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Las Vegas is the city that has something to offer everyone no matter what stage in life you are in! Enjoy a home in a suburban family-oriented community or the nightlife with a condo on the strip. This low cost of living metropolitan and thriving economy, makes Las Vegas the ideal place to practice and live!
- More than 2 million people call it home, Las Vegas is the leading financial, commercial, and cultural center of Nevada
- Immediate access to an international airport, world-class shopping, fine dining, and spectacular entertainment!
- An outdoor lover’s dream: enjoy hiking at Death Valley National Park, boating on Lake Mead, skiing in Lee Canyon or horseback riding through Red Rock Canyon
- Located only a few hours drive from San Diego, Phoenix and Los Angeles but much more affordable! NO STATE INCOME TAX and property taxes are approximately 1% of the home’s value
Job ID: PC 7763404
Posted July 23, 2020