Beautiful Northern, NY Pediatric Opportunity- River views
Inpatient and outpatient
Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center is looking for a Pediatric Physician to join our team!
Offer Package Outline**:**
- Competitive Salary, plus RVU Production Incentive once physician meets MGMA median threshold
- Attractive Sign-on Bonus
- Student Loan Repayment Available
- 240 Hrs PTO + 7 holidays and 4 CME days
- Moving Expense & Annual CME Allowance
- Malpractice Insurance: Occurrence Based
- Full Benefits Package Includes: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance and Eligibility to participate in the Medical Center's retirement plans.
- Dynamic team player wanted, must be BC/BE in Pediatrics.
- Opportunity to join a supportive environment designed to guide your success
- Must be motivated, engaged and committed to providing high quality care and be operationally driven to achieve optimal productivity and efficiency. Willingness to work and live in rural, small community setting; and actively engage with the community.
- Support of a full spectrum of medical specialists available on staff, with additional training available.
- Join a collegial group practice like environment with other pediatricians on site, 18-22 patients per day
- Call 1:3; 1 weekend per month
*Physician Couples Welcome
About Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center:
Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center on the St. Lawrence River is in the Northeastern Tier of N.Y.S. on the Canadian border. Ottawa (Canada's Capital) is 45 minutes away and Montreal is 2 hours away. Both are an integral part of our lifestyle offering diverse cultural, shopping and dining options.
The St. Lawrence River and The Thousand Islands provide crystal clear waters to enjoy water sports. Our close proximity to the Adirondack Mountains and Lake Placid ensure great skiing, hiking and camping.
The reasonable cost of living here allows you to enjoy all this and more!
Posted October 9, 2019