Neurology Nurse Practitioner in a Southern Mountainous Region
Neurology or Neurosurgery Experience
Fantastic Earning Potential
A 265-bed non-profit hospital is seeking a Nurse Practitioner that has experience working with Neurology or Neurosurgery. This physician would be stepping into a well-established group that is adding to their team every year due to program growth! Join a group with supportive doctors and maintain an excellent work-life balance!
- 100% outpatient
- Competitive base salary that increases with experience
- Fantastic benefits, relocation assistance, and yearly CME allowance
- 6 weeks paid time off
The residents in this community can look out their windows to view a gorgeous mountain landscape and are living large due to the low cost of living. While this city has many metro-life amenities, it is also well known as a great spot for camping, hiking trips, fishing and water sports. Come experience a laid- back lifestyle surrounded by welcoming people, recreational activities and picturesque scenery.
- Low cost of living and only a 1-hour drive into a city of 1.4 million people
- Regional airport within 5 minutes of the hospital; international airport 1 hour away
- Excellent school systems for the youngsters
- Choice between gated communities, land, mature or brand-new homes
Job ID: NP 574179
Posted September 12, 2020