Advanced Practitioner- Critical Care- St. Mary's, Madison, WI
- ICU experience as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant is preferred
- 3-5 years critical care nursing practice experience with CCRN certification
- Master's Degree in Nursing
- Registered Nurse (RN) license valid in Wisconsin
- Advanced Practice Nurse Prescriber (APNP) certificate
- National board certification as a nurse practitioner with an acute care specialty
- Clinical responsibilities will include admission, treatment and cross coverage duties.
- Close collaboration with ICU nurses, respiratory therapists and intensivists.
- Training for procedures as well as building advanced critical care knowledge and skills.
- No call, shifts will vary between day time hours, PMs, nights and weekends
- The hospital has a 12-bed closed Medical Intensive Care Unit, a 15-bed open Surgical Intensive Care Unit, and a 12-bed Progressive Care Unit.
- SSM St. Mary's Hospital, a 440-bed tertiary care and referral center, is an award-winning facility and has been serving South Central Wisconsin since 1912
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital was named among the nation's 100 Top Hospitals® for 2018 by IBM Watson HealthTM. which spotlights the best-performing hospitals in the U.S. based on clinical, operational and patient satisfaction metrics and data
- Madison, population 252,000, consistently ranks as one of the top places in the country to live, work, go to school, play, and raise a family
- Madison was recently named as the most livable mid-size city in the United States by Livability.com
Physician Assistant (PA) - State of Work Location
Posted December 6, 2021