HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-time Primary Care Physician to join our Los Angeles Clinic Outpatient Team.
Los Angeles, CA
HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-time Primary Care Physician (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine) to join our Los Angeles Clinic Outpatient Team. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Mon-Fri, 100% Outpatient | Clinic closes at 5 pm (last patient at 4:30 pm)
- Average Patients Per Day: 17-20 patients | 40 minutes for new patients and Seniors
- Option of 32, 36 or 40 hours a week, No call required
- Patient panel bonuses & other bonuses based on quality metrics
- Sign on and relocation bonuses available
- Dedicated support staff of nurses and medical assistant
- Unrestricted California State Medical License
- Candidates without a California State Medical License will be considered, however, the licensing process takes 6-9 months
- Current California DEA certificate required to start
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Posted August 7, 2020