Part Time - Medical Director, Addictions
Racine Comprehensive Treatment Center, Racine,WI
Part-Time - Medical Director, Addictions
We are seeking a Medical Director for approximately 16 hours a week, ideally Tuesday and Thursday 6.30am to 2.30pm.
Here at Racine CTC we believe in treating a person with addiction with respect and dignity. We provide them with resources within the clinic as well as in the community to be successful in recovery. Racine has longevity with caring counselors, nurses and management who provide care to our patients.
- Age Group/Range: Adults
- Practice Setting/Type: Outpatient
The Medical Director is responsible for leadership, quality assurance, oversight and overall medical management of the clinic within the boundaries of state and federal regulations and accreditation standards. Responsibilities include planning, organizing medical and clinical practices; providing direct patient care and assisting other departments with direct interactions with physicians or medical staff.
- Doctoral degree in Medicine (MD or DO)
- Prefer previous experience in behavioral health or substance abuse treatment
- Current license to practice medicine by the state in which the facility or clinic(s) operates
- Board certification or certificate of admissibility for board certification by American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM), American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry (AAAP), or other certification within their discipline
- Current DEA credentials to prescribe controlled substances without restrictions and per regulation within the state in which the practitioner will be working
- Additional specific DEA credentials may be required, per state and clinic regulations or policy
For more details, please contact - Debbie Hughes, Physician Recruiter, Acadia Healthcare - debbie.hughes@acadiahealthcare or 615.861.7581
Posted March 9, 2021