A hospital in Illinois is seeking a Anesthesiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Immediately start date through mid-August.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday; 6:30 AM- 4:30 PM if in the OR and 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM if in the Pain Clinic
- Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call: No call and no weekends
- Volume: 20-30 cases/day
- Patient Ages: Mostly Adults
- Procedures: Cases: Chronic pain management, acute pain service, major vascular anesthesia, obstetric anesthesia, pediatric anesthesia (rarely), neuroanesthesia, regional anesthesia, preop screening, orthopedic anesthesia
- Cases: Procedures: Pain clinic does procedures and some medical management. We do pumps, stims, RFA, peripheral nerve stim. Fellowship training a plus, but not required. Should be proficient at basic blocks, but we can help with pumps and stims.
- In the OR we do general B and B cases, heavy in ortho and regional. Mostly supraclavicular and adductor blocks.
- Support Staff: RN's and techs; some sites have anesthesiologist(s) and additional CRNA's (you will be directing CRNAs). 8 ANES; 11 CRNAs.
- EMR/Charting: EMR
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications: ACLS; BLS; PALS
- Fast credentialing;
- No call required;
- Routine procedures
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -102020-23152