Join a thriving Comprehensive Neurology practice within the Pacific Northwest
MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital
MultiCare Health System
Inpatient and outpatient
The MultiCare Health System Neurology Department is looking for a BE/BC Adult Comprehensive Neurologist to join its thriving practice within the South Puget Sound region. This opportunity offers excellent departmental collegiality with sixteen Neurology providers, several with subspecialty practices. Physicians affiliated with MultiCare are recognized as being among the best healthcare providers in the NW Region with an expansive primary care clinical network as well as both adult and pediatric specialists providing easy access for patient consultations right here in the community. Join a practice with a blend of general neurology, dedicated hospital consult time, and support in the subspecialty that you enjoy.
What we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation package with performance bonuses.
- Substantial benefits: medical, dental, vision, life, annual leave, CME, retirement and malpractice insurance (including tail coverage).
- Desirable 1:10 for weekend call only, no stroke call and three NeuroHospitalists covering M-Th and Friday until 5.
- Opportunity for full time Comprehensive Neurologist or Multiple Sclerosis/Immunology outpatient practice.
- Washington’s largest community-based, locally governed health system.
- “Most Wired” healthcare system 10 years in a row.
- Named to Forbes “America’s Best Employers By State” in 2019.
- Live in a PNW locale that offers breathtaking water, mountain and forest views at every turn.
- Easy drive to Seattle, Portland, SeaTac Airport, and Victoria, BC by way of ferry.
What you will need:
- Board certified/eligible in Neurology at time of employment (H1B candidates welcome).
- Fellowship training welcome.
- Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment.
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association.
- Multiple Sclerosis, Headache and/or Epilepsy fellowship (desired).
About MultiCare Health System
At MultiCare, we’ve been caring for our community for well over a century, since the founding of Tacoma’s first hospital. And today, we are the largest not-for-profit, community-based, locally governed health system in the state of Washington. With more than 18,000 team members, including employees, providers and volunteers, we work together to support the health and wellness of the communities we serve.
Posted October 1, 2020