Addictions Physician/Medical Director - Part Time
Part-Time - Addictions Physician / Medical Director
Join our team at Clarksville Comprehensive Treatment Center - We are looking for an Addictions Physician/Medical Director for 3 days a week - 6am - 11am.
Clarksville Comprehensive Treatment Center (CTC) is a respected source of personalized outpatient care for adults age 18 and older of all genders who have developed an addiction to prescription painkillers, heroin, or other opioids.
Our center offers medication-assisted treatment, which is commonly referred to as MAT. Adults who take part in MAT at our center in Clarksville, Tennessee, receive prescription medication and counseling. The combined use of medication and therapy to help people achieve recovery from opioid addiction has been studied for many years, and it has a documented history of effectiveness.
- Doctoral degree in Medicine (MD or DO)
- Prefer previous experience in behavioral health or substance abuse treatment
- No history of alcohol or drug misuse for a period of three years before employment
- Current license to practice medicine by the state in which the facility or clinic(s) operates
- Board certification or certificate of admissibility for board certification by American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM), American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry (AAAP), or other certification within their discipline
- Current DEA credentials to prescribe controlled substances without restrictions and per regulation within the state in which the practitioner will be working
- Additional specific DEA credentials may be required, per state and clinic regulations or policy
For more details, please reach out to Debbie Hughes - firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted June 7, 2021