A clinic in Missouri is seeking a Urgent Care Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Immediate - ongoing for 2-4 shifts a month initially will eventually want the provider to be full time.
- week day availability 12-8 or weekends mostly 8-4 shift
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Saturday - Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Setting: Outpatient
- Volume: 30-40 pts a day; they are doing covid testing will be provided an N95 and face shield
- Patient Ages: Peds 6 months+, adult, geriatric,
- Procedures: Procedures Laceration and must read prelim x rays (will have a rad report within an hour)
- Cases: 100% outpatient Standard cases (Suture, abscess drainage, burns, splinting sprains, IM and IV medications, IV fluid therapy) Acute Illnesses, Acute Medical problems such as skin infections, Acute injuries such as suture, abscess drainage and burns, X-Ray, Strep, Mono, influenza test, Ear cleaning and breathing treatments
- Support Staff: Medical Asst and front staff
- EMR/Charting: Paper
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible; Board Eligible within 5 years; General Practitioner
- Certifications: BLS; DEA
- Flexible schedule;
- Long term assignment;
- No call required
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -072021-25018