Hospice Clinician • Team Orientated Nonprofit Organization
Join an independent, community-based nonprofit organization providing direct patient care to hospice patients in hospice facilities, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, or patient homes.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Hospice and Palliative Medicine or Board Certified in Primary Care with previous Geriatric or Hospice experience.
- Current staff of 4 full-time physicians, 1 part-time physician, 3 on-call physicians, and 12 Nurse Practitioners utilizing a team-oriented, interdisciplinary approach.
- Full-time position, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (start time flexible).
- Estimated call requirements include 1 full week per every six to eight weeks, including 1 weekend a month, and 1-2 holidays a year.
- Base Compensation: $220,000 - $240,000
- Sign-on Bonus: $10,000 - $20,000, over 3 years
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- CME allowance
- Located on the Chesapeake Bay, this area provides easy access to a number of metropolitan cities including Baltimore (30 minutes), Washington DC (30 minutes), Philadelphia (1.5 hours), and New York City (2.5 hours, via train).
- Experience all four seasons while enjoying an excellent public and private school system, a variety of restaurants and theatres, and easy access to major airports.
Strelcheck Healthcare Search has been contracted by this facility to conduct all Physician screening. Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Posted April 21, 2021