Academic Nocturnist Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Position with Riley Hospital for Children
Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health
Indiana University Health
We are seeking a board certified/board eligible Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist to fill an immediate opening for a full-time clinical track Assistant or Associate Professor position with the Indiana University School of Medicine. This is a hospital based position at the Riley Hospital for Children to cover the ED, psychiatric consults on the pediatrics floors and inpatient unit, as well as provide more opportunities to practice full spectrum evidence-based medicine while also utilizing a multidisciplinary approach.
- Full-time employment with work-life balance supported by inpatient nocturnist role (7 nights on, 14 nights off)
- Faculty appointment with the Indiana University School of Medicine
- Participation on department committees
- Supervision/teaching of medical students, interns and residents
- Responsibilities include:
- Evaluation, diagnosis & treatment of psychiatric disorders in hospitalized children
- Collaboration with medical treatment teams
- Board Eligible or Certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry residency required
- Residents and practicing physicians encouraged to apply
- Physician MD/DO licensed in Indiana or eligible for medical licensure in Indiana
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
About Indiana University Health
A private, nonprofit organization, Indiana University Health is Indiana’s largest comprehensive health system and is comprised of hospitals, physicians and allied services dedicated to providing preeminent care throughout Indiana and beyond. Our unique partnership with Indiana University School of Medicine gives our highly skilled physicians access to innovative treatments using the latest research and technology.
Posted October 15, 2021