A hospital in Connecticut is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist CRNA to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Immediate start date; ongoing need (20 shifts per month - Full Time - 40 hours per week)
- Schedule: Monday- Friday; 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM (8 hr)
- Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Patient Ages: Mostly adults; healthy peds occasionally
- Procedures: Types of cases: General Surgery, Vascular, Ortho, Urology, Neuro (Spine), Bread and Butter, Healthy Pediatrics.
- Cases: Types of cases: General Surgery, Vascular, Ortho, Urology, Neuro (Spine), Bread and Butter, Healthy Pediatrics.
- Support Staff: Care team model: 13 CRNAs; 9 MDs
- EMR/Charting: EPIC
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: ACLS; ATLS; BLS; DEA; PALS
- Less than 1 hour from a coastal beach; Long term assignment; No call required
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -032021-24149