Critical Care Anesthesiologist, Hybrid/ icu+OR anesthesia for Cardiac Service starting in Westchester- 25 m from NYC
White Plains, NY
White Plains Hospital, a 292 bed, leading award-winning hospital, located 25 miles from Manhattan, NY, is looking for a Full time Critical Care Anesthesiologist with open heart ICU (CTICU) experience for our new cardiac service line starting in August. This will be a full service program consisting of CT, cardiac surgery, EP, interventional cardiology and cardiology.
ABOUT THE CTICU/ OR POSITION
- Hospital employed position days only with weekend rotations.
- Flexible schedule
- Magnet Designated Nurses and extremely supportive and dedicated professionals
- Phenomenal work environment and growth opportunities
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefits including Health, Dental, Vision and 401(k)
- CME and Generous Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
- Part of the Montefiore Health System
- This will be a hybrid position via a collaboration with NAPA Anesthesia, one of the premier anesthesiology groups in the country and White Plains hospital.
- It will encompass care for patients recovering from open heart surgery in the ICU, as well as providing anesthesia care for patients having a wide variety of operations including ambulatory, major spine, hepatobiliary, and major vascular.
- Those with cardiothoracic anesthesiology fellowship training would also be part of the open heart OR team.
- Medical Degree and BC/BE in Critical Care Medicine, Thoracic Surgery or other relevant specialty.
- Primary board certifications can include Internal Medicine, Anesthesia, Emergency Medicine or General Surgery.
- New grads are welcomed
WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Magnet Recognized
- "Great Place to Work"
- Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval
- U.S. News & World Report -Best Regional Hospital
- Healthgrades – Outstanding Patient Experience Award
- AHA Designation as a Primary Stroke Center
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV to Sharon O. Alfonso for consideration
Posted July 29, 2021